This blog has been relocated:
Please go here.
With Love,
Jason

.........................

I too am not a bit tamed....I too am untranslatable
I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world
-Walt Whitman
From "Leaves of Grass"

.............................

I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells.  I honor the place in you which is of love, of integrity, of understanding and of peace.  When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are One.
Namaste

........................

The future is an infinite succession of presents and to live now, as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself, a marvelous victory.
Howard Zinn

.............................

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Proper pubs, proper lagers, proper cricket matches, proper tube riding, proper laughs, proper good times. I'm off to amsterdam after a great (and sunny!) few days with hospitable mates and awesome experiences (horray for learning about things through direct means). I'm looking forward to searching for more ways to flip my world upside down. Camping, coffee shops and hostel raging on the horizon. Trying not to be too much of a custie. You can check my photobucket account (linked to the left) for all the pics i've had a chance to upload so far. Some are pretty poor. Livin and lovin...













4 comments:

oneshowatatime said...

Is that good ol Simon on the tube? If so I hope he's well and that he showed you a good time--he's a true hombre.

Supreme Ruler of Shred said...

rook
in amsterdam go to dutch flowers and the tweede kramer coffee shops. they are a little more off the custie path and are a tid bit cheaper.

also their is a sick jazz club over in ledsplein by the melkweg (dont remeber the name but I got really shit faced their and it was sick jazz. just look around a-dam isnt that big, just walk everywhere

Supreme Ruler of Shred said...

oh yea the coffee shop EVERYDAY has extremely heady vaporizer bongs. if you are into that sort of thing

also go eat breakfast at Barneys coffeeshop. minorly expensive but boy is it fun.

sorry for the ranting

tlt said...

aw! i'm so glad you got to meet simon. isn't the greatest ever?!

that bottom picture of the thumb sculpture reminds me of that tool music video with the freaky blue people.