This blog has been relocated:
Please go here.
With Love,
Jason

.........................

I too am not a bit tamed....I too am untranslatable
I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world
-Walt Whitman
From "Leaves of Grass"

.............................

I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells.  I honor the place in you which is of love, of integrity, of understanding and of peace.  When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are One.
Namaste

........................

The future is an infinite succession of presents and to live now, as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself, a marvelous victory.
Howard Zinn

.............................

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hola

Barcelona has been a blast. I camped for two nights on the beach about 40 minutes outside of town. Got to see an incredible red umbilical full moonrise over the sea and soak in some kick back time away from the city for a while. After camping I stayed in a really nice hostel in the hills overlooking the city. I met some really good people and we had quite the adventure stumbling through town one night. Last night I couchsurfed with a guy from Philly who has been living in Barcelona for 4 years now. He was very kind and hospitable and showed me some awesome things that I never would have had the opporunity to see had I not been sharing time with a local. He took me to an awesome beach party with a great DJ and hundreds of people dancing the moon above the mediterranean horizon. There was a huge music festival this weekend and all the clubs and bars and parks were teeming with vibrational displays art. Yesterday we walked through the huge botanical gardens and then found a really cool bar perched on top of a forested mountain overlooking the sea. There are so many incredible views here: Gaudi architecture and spanish women. I really enjoy the atmosphere of this place and could definitely spend more time here exploring the smaller towns away from the city while learning spanish and eating tapas.




1 comment:

Marisa Aragón Ware said...

i love the picture of the moon and the one of the lorax-looking tree. good work jason.